Ultra® is a certified organic soil, seed, and foliar
treatment that helps accelerate emergence,
strengthen roots and stalks, improve plant
health, yields and crop quality. Ultra® is
OMRI listed for use in organic production.
ORGANICALLY ACTIVATE THE BIOLOGY OF PLANTS AND SOILS
Ultra® can be applied to the seed, soil, and plant to prime each for greater production efficiency, yield, and quality. Ultra®applied to the soil will increase soil health and function resulting in more vigorously developing plant, below and above ground, that is healthier and more capable of defending itself against early pathogens and stresses that can rob yield and quality. When foliar applied, Ultra®can increase many beneficial plant functions like photosynthesis, nutrient acquisition, and utilization, plus the plants ability to get more photosynthetic output to reproduction.
– Increased seed germination and emergence
– Surge in early and sustained root development
– Improves the availability of resident soil minerals and fertilizers
– Increases beneficial microbial populations
– Optimizes efficiency in water regulation and utilization
– Improves soil structure, tilth, porosity, and friability
Ultra® can be applied through standard ground or aerial application equipment, and through standard irrigation or fertigation systems. Ultra® may be mixed with most herbicides, pesticides, fungicides and liquid fertilizers. When mixing Ultra® with other chemistries, always do a jar test to ensure compatibility.